Replication error 100

From: B.Yim <yimfam_at_pc.jaring.my>
Date: 1997/03/21

We have implemented multi-masters symmetric replication, however updates is only from one direction, from the master definition site A to site B.

At site B sys.deferrors shows that there are deferred calls error. The

error number is 100, but the error_msg shows "ORA-1043 No data found".

The errors are generated by replication update procedures, i.e table_name$rp.rep_update. On analysis of the arguments, I have determined that all the rows in that are to be updated, but failed with this error, does exist at site B. So why doesn't replication applies the update? Anyone encountered such errors before? Is there a bug? Received on Fri Mar 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST