Weird SQL*Plus behavior. Try this.

From: Dana Stockler <stockler_at_ingdata.no>
Date: 1997/03/21

I've been having a weird problem with the output from some scripts and procedures that I have written and executed from SQL*Plus 3.3 (Oracle 7.3/Windows NT3.51).

Rather than an explanation I have included a short script which illustrates the problem (at least on the two machines I have tried it on).

Try running this script from SQL*Plus and compare the screen output with the spooled output. If you notice anything weird and can shed some light on why then please drop me a line.

-
Dana Received on Fri Mar 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST