7.3 Workgroup For NT rollback segs

From: Kelly Vogel <vogelkj_at_pcisys.net>
Date: 1997/03/20

I just loaded 7.3.2.1 workgroup server for NT 3.51 and it created 16 rollback segments in addition to the system rbs. Some of these are on line some are off line. I think each was about 10 k in size and they are all in the same tablespace. This never happend when I loaded my unix machines with the "regular" server.
Is this a workgroup server thing an NT thing or what ? Is it a "default" or is it that way for a reason. ?

If you can help , please reply to my work address.

thanks
vogelkj_at_fafb.af.mil
kelly Received on Thu Mar 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CST