Auditing

From: Andrea Pallotta <anpallotta_at_flashnet.it>
Date: 1997/03/20

Hi there!!!

I have a question about the audit trail.

In my Oracle instance, i set the AUDIT_TRAIL option = TRUE to audit the select statements on a very important table.

It works fine, but this morning some processes accessing that table failed with the -2002 error.

I disable the AUDIT_TRAIL and everything is ok again... why??

Attention!! Before disabling AUDIT_TRAIL, i truncate the table aud$, 'cause the very large number of rows. Is it right??

If not, which is the right action to do in this case??

Thanks in advance!!

--
Andrea Pallotta
DIGITAL Italy