Dos and Oracle 7.3

From: Housing Dept <jhomer_at_bcchsg.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/19

We need to be able to run a Dos Application and Access a Oracle 7.3 Workgroup
server running on windows NT 4. The Oracle server is using SQLNET2.3 drivers.

We used to use the driver SQLNET1 to access the old server but this only works for Servers 7.0 only but not 7.3. Is there anyway to get this working? We have contacted Oracle but they no longer produce the Dos Drivers for this.

Can anyone help us, Thank You Received on Wed Mar 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST