Revoking DBA privileges

From: Rama Mohan <mohan_at_mnsinc.com>
Date: 1997/03/19

Hi,

Is it true that DBA privileges can not be revoked from a user?

I was told that the ALTER command would not report any errors but DBA privilegs will not be revoked.

Currently I gave temporary DBA privileges to a user. How can I get out of it without destroying the database

Thanks
Rama Mohan Received on Wed Mar 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST