Re: Request : Batchjob sceduler for Oracle server7.3 on NT

From: C. Mayol <cmayol_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/03/19

SoftBASE A/S wrote:
> I am in desperate need of a Batchjob sceduler for Oracle server7.3 on
> Windows NT4.0.
> This sceduler should be able to start large reports and stored
> procedures,
> possibly with a queue facility.
> I know that Oracle Enterprise Manager have this function, but i am not
> sure that they support it for Windows NT4.0.

Oracle Enterprise Manager is supported on NT 4 platforms now. It would do what you wish to do very nicely. You will need to make sure that you have the latest version of Oracle and the latest version of OEM. We have installed and used it on an NT 4 server and clients.

Chris Mayol
Fairfax Solutions Corp
Fairfax, Va. 22030-5708
cmayol_at_erols.com Received on Wed Mar 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST