export/import and sequences

From: janet <janet_at_telesph.com>
Date: 1997/03/18

Hi gurus,

     i've checked dejanews but i don't see this exact topic covered. sorry for the newbie question.

database 1:

     we have a table with a sequence. we export the table.

database 2:

     we drop the table, we import it from above. (no special parameters)

does the sequence get recreated?
do the #'s on the 2 databases match? (this is what i really want) can i drop the sequence & not recreate it to make the #'s match?

thanks
janet Received on Tue Mar 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST