What row and table are locked

From: Mike Moritz <mmoritz_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1997/03/18

I am running Oracle Server 7.1.4.1.0

Can someone help me determine what rows of what tables users are locking? If I am way off base here, does anyone have some scripts that will provide the desired info.

I've figured out how to determine which users have locks but am not able to determine what table and row they are locking.

I think the solution lies in the ability to decode the *ADDR fields of v$_lock. Does one of the *ADDR point to a ROWID? Am I close?

Can anyone tell me what these fields point to and how to decode them?

SQL> describe v$_lock;
 Name Null? Type

Thanks
--