Re: redo copy latch

From: Kristiaan J. Kolk <akolk_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/03/17

Tuning latches is very difficult and not really necessary. Tuning the application will give you a
much bigger performance boost. Also setting the LOG_SIMULTANEOUS_COPIES too high
will have a reverse effect.

--A.

Randy H. Julien <julienr_at_ncr.disa.mil> wrote in article <3329401D.13A8_at_ncr.disa.mil>...