Oracle Opportunities

From: <frankms_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/03/17

We have multiple Oracle and Peoplesoft permanent and contract positions available. If you are looking for a change, please respond or send your resume to the email address below. Visit or web site to view our current opportunities.

We also have needs for Year 2000 professionals, and Technolgy people with Internet or Web Development experience.

Frank Stewart/ASST RECRUITER
Strategic Sourcing, Inc.

fstewart_at_usa.net
frank_at_ssourcing.com