Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO

From: Bruce Cota <bruce_at_kodokan.vivi.com>
Date: 1997/03/16

I get this error:

Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO

Everytime I start up sqlplus, even to run any of the installation scripts in the various directories. Can anybody tell a poor Oracle Newbie what's going on with this?

Thanks in advance,

        -Bruce

P.S. This is the most complicated product to install that I've ever seen!!!! I suppose it would be easier if Oracle supplied useful instructions .. Do they? Where the hell are they? Received on Sun Mar 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST