Re: Challenging problem for those who dare to read on...

From: Adrian P Challinor <Adrian.Challinor_at_osiris.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/14

I would check what Paul Passarelli wrote, about the AnyKey.

I have a Gateway P200 system, and regularly blow away my Oracle database, or data files, etc. I have not had any problems here (I have had interactions with SQl Server but thats another story...)

Adrian Challinor Received on Fri Mar 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST