Re: MS IIS+IDC to Oracle--is there a forum for this?

From: Martin Smith <mfmsith_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/03/13

Thanks much. There's a TON of stuff on that newsgroup. ASP looks like a huge environment! We have now done IDCs with Oracle using the Oracle ODBC driver with excellent results, but I'm having trouble getting the ASP code to appear in IIS even though I applied (several times) the servicepack#2 update . . .

Thanks a $$$$$$$$$$$

Martin Smith