Oracle7 server - application error c0000005

From: Ducky duck <anon_at_anon.penet.fi>
Date: 1997/03/13

Dear all,

Recently we started testing Oracle7 server 7.2.2.4.0C on a WindowsNT 3.51 (service pack5) Pentium Pro PC. Sometimes when we execute a flush of the shared pool memory, we receive an error (more specific an application error of type c0000005). After this error, the only thing we can do to get the database up and running is to restart the PC.

Is there anybody who also encountered the same problem or knows a solution for our problem.

Frank Maesen Received on Thu Mar 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CST