Re: Another user populates my local tables using a "procedure" under my account.

From: Richard J Woodland <richwoodland_at_interfacefamily.com>
Date: 1997/03/13

This feature is actually a rather cool part of Oracle. That I can provide execute access to procedures which limit what an external user can do with my data, without worrying about complex access control roles to my tables! In your case, I guess this is kind of a pain. My suggestion is that you simply give the other user the sources and let them compile it under their own schema. You could try some complicated scheme using dynamic SQL, but I suspect it wouldn't be worth the effort.