ARCHITECTS, PROJECT MANAGERS and DEVELOPERS NEEDED

From: <mpeg_at_usafast.com>
Date: 1997/03/12

PSW Technologies, is a software services company specializing in emerging computing technologies such as object-oriented business solutions, DCE, UNIX, and Windows NT. In addition to building enterprise systems for large-end users, we help software and system vendors create products that enable them to capture new markets and stay competitive.

As one of the fastest growing firms in the US, we are seeking top technical talent. Specifically, we need architects, developers and project managers for large and small leading-edge projects. A small sample of our immediate openings include:

Object Oriented Architects/Distributed Systems Architects that have designed multi-tiered architectures within OO modeling environments.

Senior Middleware Engineers with UNIX systems administration, network management and messaging within TP environments such as Encina, Tuxedo, TopEnd and CICS/6000.

DCE expert is desired to develop specifications of DCE IDL interfaces; development of secure RPC communications; implementation of management scripts and troubleshooting. Programming and administrative experience with UNIX and C are essential.

Architects, developers, and managers with in-depth knowledge of UNIX, Windows NT, DCE, Sybase replication server, Oracle clustered server, C++, SmallTalk, GUI design, Java, Objective C, Corba or OOT.

At PSW you will design advanced solutions while working with exceptionally bright and knowledgeable people. Please send your resume to:

Peg Toomey, PSW Technologies
525 Washington Blvd.,
Jersey City, New Jersey 07310
Phone 201 459-1300, x102
Fax 201 459-1399
E-mail, ptoomey_at_pswtech.com Text or Microsoft Word.

Equal Opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Received on Wed Mar 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST