Reorganising a Tablespace

From: Mike R <mriney_at_xdircon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/12

I need to combine 4 files which comprise a tablespace into 1 file. To do this I have to export the data and then drop the TS. But the 'data' consists of 100's of tables and indexes (not necessarily on those tables), with 4 possible owners.

Is there a way to save a tablespace contents without using exp and TABLES=<lst>?
Mike Riney (mriney_at_dircon.co.uk)
-- Sheepishly observing the netiquette I forgot last time (but Im a newbie) Received on Wed Mar 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST