Local Connect w/16bit PB App on NT

From: Kevin Brand <kbrand_at_gtetel.com>
Date: 1997/03/12

I'm trying connect a 16 bit PB application to a local instance on NT. Both 3.51 and 4.0 of NT return the following error:

        no interface driver connected

The verbose version of this message isn't much help, but it does mention that a possible cause is that the networking software isn't loaded into memory. Does a local connection use SQL*NET?

Installed on the Server is Oracle 7.3 for NT and all of the Windows client software ( \ORAWIN 16 bit stuff ). I have tried may different combinations of software and continue to end up with the same errors.

Have any of you seen this one before and/or can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Kevin Brand Received on Wed Mar 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST