Re: Information about Oracle8?

From: Steve Phelan <stevep_at_pmcgettigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/10

Simon Quinn wrote:

> I'm trying to find out any information about Oracle8. I've checked
> Oracle's web site and others and have found very little.
Most info is still under NDA. Some of the Oracle seminars I've recently attended have hinted at what will be available in version 8, but not too much detail has been given. Keep your eye on the seminar list from Oracle and maybe attend a few that seemed biased towards v8 features - as an example, the NCA seminars include sections called 'Introducing Oracle 8' and 'Extending Oracle 8 to the Network Computing Architecture'.

Steve Phelan. Received on Mon Mar 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CST