Re: Identifying session (7.1.6)

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1997/03/08

SELECT OSUSER
FROM V$SESSION
WHERE TERMINAL = USERENV('TERMINAL')
AND AUDSID = USERENV('SESSIONID')
/

Veijo Länsikunnas (Veijo.Lansikunnas_at_tietogroup.com) wrote:
: Hello,

: Does anybody have ideas how to identify the current session?
: I have a need to occationally know the name of the OS-user of
: the current session, and I haven' found out any way to do this.
: Any idea?

: //Veijo

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you