HELP..Running St. procedure using Oracle Web Server

From: <prab.athilat_at_fmr.com>
Date: 1997/03/06

I have compiled a simple stored. procedure to return a HTML output on the browser. I,m calling this URL from an HTML FORM and passing the value . When I submit the value for the stored procedure thru this form I get this message "The requested URL was not found". It seems the web agent is not recognizing it as parameters for st. procedure. This is the line from my HTML form file
ACTION:"http://www.hello.com/owa-bin/emp/owa/emp_pass"> Where
emp_pass is my stored procedure
emp is the service name in owa.cfg The document says when you pass this , the emp is checked against the owa.cfg to login , and the stored procedure name should be after owa/ What is the significance of owa-bin (the virtual directory). DOes it indicate the location of owa executable ? Is there something which I'm missing out ????
Any help from any Web Sevrer gurus will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Prab Athilat
prab.athilat_at_fmr.com Received on Thu Mar 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST