Q: export 7.1.6 -> import 7.3.2

From: Robert Staedter <staedter_at_mail.boku.ac.at>
Date: 1997/03/06

Hello,

I am asking for help on the following situation:

I want to "move" an instance from machine A to machine B. Machine A is running hpUX 9.04 and server release 7.1.6.2.0 Machine B is running hpUX 10.20 and a freshly installed 7.3.2.3.0 instance, with
catalog.sql and catproc.sql having been executed.

Can I do a full database export on A and a full import on B? What do I have to pay attention to (apart from the NLS_LANG environment variable)?
I assume I'll get tablespace creation errors, because I've pre-created the tablespaces on B (with the same names as on A), but what other troubles
do I have to expect?

Thank you very much in advance!