Re: Do Oracle DBs deteriorate over time??

From: Tim Auckland <auckland_at_probita.com>
Date: 1997/03/03

I guess the 3rd paragraph of my original post asked too broad a question -- I had intended to ask specifically about deterioration which might cause an Oracle database to be taken down at (say) 3 or 6-monthly intervals for a lenghtly re-structure or re-build.

Thanks for the replies so far (mostly through direct e-mail) -- the number of people willing to assist perfect strangers through this forum always amazes me.

Thanks again,

Tim.