Oracle Error - ProC

From: Fred Hirschfeld <fhirsch_at_smartt.com>
Date: 1997/03/03

I am getting the error :

 ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error

I have created several ProC applications which are being accessed through the internet. These files we compiled on Oracle 7.2.?.? and they worked fine. We now have Oracle 7.3.2 running and the applications will not run. It gave several messages about not finding some DLL's, and so I copied these DLL's into the applications directory. This solved that problem, but now I am getting the above error. Any help would be appreciated...

Fred Received on Mon Mar 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST