Oracle Forms4.5 installation question

From: Janice Powell <powell_at_clemson.edu>
Date: 1997/03/03

We currently are installing Forms4.5 on the desktop for our users. Needless to say, that has become almost a full-time job for our technical support person. He had mentioned an 'installation script' that could be submitted that would allow him to specify all the options, settings in the script (rather than for each installation), thus making the installations much quicker/easier. Has anyone used such a script for installs? If so, could you e-mail it to me? Or do you know of a good reference manual for writing such a script?

Please send replies to powell_at_clemson.edu.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.
--JP

Janice Powell
Clemson Univ. Received on Mon Mar 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST