Re: Oracle 8 *Top 10 wishlist*

From: Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1997/03/03

Doug Barnes <dwb_at_rell.com> writes:

>Because MicroSoft is a better known quatity to them (Oracle), they know
>Microsoft is NOT going away tomorrow and that if a major bug is found
>they WILL fix it is some resonable timeframe.

If you have ever followed Linux development you'll know that Linux bugs (they are much less than any other OS) get fixed at lightning speed compared to any other OS. Also again if you would follow the Linux development you'll know that it is not going anywhere. It is just coming in and it is gaining momentum at a very high rate. I feel very strongly that Linux will last longer than Microsoft.

Atif Khan
aak2_at_ra.msstate.edu Received on Mon Mar 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST