Re: "TNS-12571: packet writer failure" error

From: Dana Stockler <stockler_at_ingdata.no>
Date: 1997/03/03

I have the same problem once or twice a week and have not yet been able to find out what the problem is, although I suspect the problem occurrs when the network is heavily loaded.

Oracle support has not been much help so far. They say they need trace files from both client and server when the problem occurrs. We have not been able to arrange this.

Does anyone have any information concerning this error?

-
Regards,
Dana

ETECBEI <etecbei_at_aol.com> wrote in article <19970220181001.NAA08675_at_ladder02.news.aol.com>...