Re: Oracle 8 *Top 10 wishlist*

From: barry hannigan <barry.hannigan_at_interzone.com>
Date: 1997/03/01

aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu (Atif Ahmad Khan) wrote:

>Okay, here is my list of what I would like to see in Oracle 8, that
>is scheduled to be relased this summer.

perhaps the mentioned items would fall somewhat behind the list entry which results in oracle actually hitting the ( i mean _this_ ) release date. and in a production release, not marketting ( sorry, _limited availability_ ) release.

nc. nc. yay larry.

--

walkin on the beaches, lookin at the peaches.