Re: Oracle Web Server with PL/SQL problem.

From: Lun Wing San (Oracle) <wslun_at_qrcsun.qrc.org>
Date: 1997/03/01

Stanley Seak wrote:

> I have problems in putting the homepage in public. I have
> create a homepage with a FROM tag, calling a PL/SQL procedure.
> <FORM method="post" action="/www_dba/owa/run">
>
> I can successfully run the program under my Oracle Web Browser,
> however, after I have set the virtual path, the other users
> using their own webbrowser still can't access the program, (the
> homepage they can access successfully). What virtual path should
> I set under the WebListener, so that the PL/SQL program can be
> called for all other users??

  If the error is url not found, it is the problem of virtual mapping.   If the error is request not valid, it may be the syntax error or other errors rising from your PL/ SQL procedures. You can lookup the log for detail.

  One more, please check whether you have set the authentication to block the users from accessing the homepages.

---
Name   : Lun Wing San (Certified Oracle Database Administrator)

Title  : Oracle Application Developer of Hong Kong Productivity Council
         Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841

This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you
opened this article and I will not be responsible for its contents or use.