Use OraDataControl with TDbGrid

From: ARRASATE SISTEMAS <arrasis_at_arrakis.es>
Date: 1997/02/27

        Hello:

        I use Oracle Objects to connect Oracle with Visual Basic, now I want to use my OraDataControl with a kind of Grid (TDbGrid). The problem is that I canĀ“t use my OraDataControl because it doesn't appear in the list of the DataSources.

        My OraDataControl is configured as the following:

		Connect: User/Password
		DatabaseName: x:arrasate

	What is the problem ?

	Thanks in advance.

	Regards.

	Clemen Melendez.

Arrasate Sistemas S.L. Mondragon (Gipuzkoa) Spain arrasis_at_arrakis.es