How to get locked rows for a table ?

From: Michael Agbaglo <byteshif_at_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: 1997/02/24

Looking for a SELECT statement or a PROCEDURE that returns ROWIDs from locked rows for a given table. I would do it myself but I don't have enough info on the tables ending with $.

Please don't tell me to use SELECT ... NOWAIT - That's the (most?) inefficient way to do it: It needs two tablescans...

replies via email preferred - thanks ! Received on Mon Feb 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST