Re: Security Products

From: Bruce McCartney <bruce_mccartney_at_dbcorp.ab.ca>
Date: 1997/02/23

You might also want to look at SECURE*DB from DBCORP. It is a client/server security product that allows you to syncronize end-user passwords on multiple databases. It provides a API call to check the password and can be set up to facilitiate paaword protected roles or a 'shadow' user id that seperates the users application access from their ADHOC access.

Look at http://www.dbcorp.ab.ca/products for info and trial downloads.