Need help on Intelligent Agent

From: Allan <allansg_at_post1.com>
Date: 1997/02/22

Hi !

I'm trying to get the job scheduler in the Enterprise Manager to work on my NT version of Oracle 7.3 but every job I ran return an error saying somehting abt user not authorised by the system. I check the doumentation on the error and it requires a user on NT to be created with the rights to run a batch job and the users preference to be configured with this NT user id and password. After doing all this I still have the same error. Can I know is there other thing I got to configure b4 the intelligent agaent can work ??!!

Allan Received on Sat Feb 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CST