Re: ODBC with Oracle 7.3 on NT4.0 not WORKING!

From: Sam Kumarsamy <fma1_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/02/22

Hi gurus:

Downloaded Oracle WGS 7.3 for WinNT server 4.0

I got my Web Server working and able to login into the default database from any browser.

But when I use the Data Manager (through the browser) to export scott.emp and scott.dept tables got the following message.

Unable to communicate with export file through pipe!

 I was logged in as system/manager with DBA privileges.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sam
fma1_at_ix.netcom.com