Re: Backup an Open Database

From: Jeff Grimonster <jgrimons_at_pt.lu>
Date: 1997/02/22

Hi stephane,

You should write a script that does a cold backup, Such a kind of intellignet script that

1) queries the dictionnary to find all files for a database
2) shuts down the DB  and copy all the files in any specified location
3) restart DB

It's much EASIER to do it yourself instead of buying more products ¨! I could send you a script. Send me e-mail if interested.

Jeff (jgrimons_at_pt.lu)

Stéphane TALBOT <stalbot_at_club-internet.fr> wrote in article <01bc1aa4$9683a5a0$5dcf75c2_at_steph>...