Oracle Web Server WRBSDK & C ...

From: Hayden Worthington, Inc. <hayden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/02/21

I've just installed Oracle WebServer 2.0... while I'm waiting for 3.0 to arrive. The sample code for the wrbsdk seems to work ok and I can even compile it.

However, to actually do SQL stuff with the database do I need incorporate OCI library calls or are there some other lib calls I've overlooked?

The sample C/WRBSDK stuff that came with the web server didnt have database linkage examples. It just had examples of how to deal with standard cgi type issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Peter Received on Fri Feb 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST