EXPort memory problem

From: Unknown <zgeist_at_ee.ee.net>
Date: 1997/02/21

Greetings all -

I have a 7.1.4.1.1 system on which I am receiving the following errors while performing an EXPort:

ORA-04030: out of process memory while trying to allocate 1624 bytes ORA-07324: smpall: malloc error while allocating pga

This is a Digital Unix box. I know the problem is system-related, but is there a way I can alter the export parameters in order to require fewer OS resources ? (I took the default buffer size) The table in question is over a gig in size and contains a long raw field.

If at all possible, could you PLEASE respond to my email account as well as here ? My Usenet service isn't the greatest.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Brett Cunningham
zgeist_at_ee.net Received on Fri Feb 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST