Looking for Sybase Open Client software for Macintosh

From: Allen Cecil <IronBat_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/02/21

Hello Netfolks,

I have an Oracle Power Objects application on the Macintosh that connects to Sybase SQL Server on Unix. The application needs Open Client/DB-Lib Runtime 10.0.3 or higher to connect. Does anyone know where I can obtain a single-user copy of this? I called Sybase's sales reps and they said that this package would cost about $800 ! Is this for real ? Does anyone know if Sybase or anyone else sells a single-user version of this thing at a lower cost (say around $100 - $150 or so) ? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Allen Cecil Received on Fri Feb 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST