Oracle WGS 7.3 and Web Server

From: SAM KUMARSAMY <fma1_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/02/21

Hi gurus:

Recently I downloaded Oracle WGS 7.3 for WinNT 4.0 and everything works fine including the Web server. I am able to logon into the database from any browser using Oracle Web Server and use Enterprise Manager.

When I use data manager from a web browser and use C/ORANT/export/expdat.dmp (default) as the export file and try to export two tables scott.emp and scott.dept I get the following message:

Failed to communicate with export tool through pipe !

But when I use Enterprise manager directly (without using browser ) the export utility works fine.

I think its an sqlnet problem. Any details will be appreciated. Help!

Thanx in advance.