Re: Personal Oracle7

From: Philip Zubaly <zubaly_at_z-ware.com>
Date: 1997/02/21

I downloaded the trial version of PO7 (for NT) and have installed it on my NT4 workstation. I don't know what operating system you are running, but I have experienced a number of problems which are likely due to the fact that the version supplied for download by Oracle (7.2.2) is too early to provide proper support for NT4.

I don't know what trial version you got on CD..... BTW, how did you go about getting a trial on CD?

I have been trying to figure out how to make another database the local database (besides the example supplied with the product). It may be that the trial version does not allow this.

In article <3308c75d.7041879_at_news.ececs.uc.edu>, teetshd_at_ucbeh.san.uc.edu says...