Re: Enterprize mgr. or Platinum product

From: Steve Lemme <rp1399_at_email.sps.mot.com>
Date: 1997/02/21

That is partialy true. The Platinum Product set has many tools that surpass the current Oracle offerings. Depending on your business needs is the bast way to determine which tools suit you best. Also look in software magazine in the next couple of issues for an article on that point.

If you have further interest in the Platinum products call Peter Meade at 1800 442-6861 he will gladly help. You can also mention that Steve sent ya!

A Happy customer,
Steve Lemme
DBA
Motorola