Installing server with scsi

From: Vinicius Jose Miranda Toscano de Brito Filho <vjmtbf_at_di.ufpe.br>
Date: 1997/02/20

My Computer: Pentium Pro 200 Intel 32Mb Adaptec SCSI AHA 2940 HD

             3.2 Gb Quantum  CD Discovery 8X Mainboard P/I-P6NP5
             Windows NT 3.51 90-Day Trial Oracle Server V 4.0
My Problem : When I am installing the Oracle Server at 90%(more
             or less) it stop for a long time (50 min) and give
             some memory address in the video.
             I check it and my surprise is that it takes all
             available memory.
             If I put in my computer an IDE hard disk, Oracle
             installation is ok.
             Windows Nt installation is succesful in borh type of
             disk.
             Do I need specific configuration for SCSI disk?