TNS name server error ?

From: Michael Malicky <k332770_at_wildsau.idv.uni-linz.ac.at>
Date: 1997/02/19

Hi !

Since I have activated TNS name server on our ORACLE database (ver PO 7.2 on NT) I get strange errors like memory allocation errors when I sent syntactically incorrect SQL statements. After such a statement the client task usually goes down, but leavs the server unharmed. Has anyone encountered similar problems ?

Mike Received on Wed Feb 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST