Network Manager feedback requested

From: Nick DiBlasi <ovmail1.qz46nj_at_eds.com>
Date: 1997/02/19

I am in the process of evaluating the use of Oracle Network Manager in our current environment which consists of 3 HPUX servers each with multiple instances. One of the applications supports remote terminal access via cellular modems. Since these terminals are spread across the eastern side of Iowa, any changes required to the tnsnames file is a major undertaking. Thus our desire to centralize the administration of the network.

I am looking for feedback on the Network Manager product to compile a pro/con list and to make a final recommendation. If anybody has any information or experiences (good or bad) I would appreciate your response.

Please respond to my e-mail address as I have limited time to monitor the newsgroups.

Thanks in advance for your help.