Re: svrmgrm --> TK2-00001: an undefined Oracle Toolkit II failure occurred

From: Simon Goland <sg_at_mda.ca>
Date: 1997/02/19

Coulier Patrick wrote:

> I need some help.
>
> Platform: DEC Unix 4.0B + Oracle 7.3.2.3
>
> when starting svrmgrm we get the error
> TK2-00001: an undefined Oracle Toolkit II failure occurred
>
> What is going wrong here and what can I do about it ???

One thing to try is to include $ORACLE_HOME/lib in LD_LIBRARY_PATH. It might not help (as happened to me), so the other is to make sure you have the Motif run-time and SDK libraries installed. Note that having only the run-time Motif stuff is not enough - and that I know because I still have the same problem as you... ;-)

--
[ Simon Goland       B-)>     sg_at_mda.ca ]
[   Without action there is no change   ]