help: REPLICATION/updateable snapshots

From: Frank Barbarino <barbarin_at_hawking.westcon.prc.com>
Date: 1997/02/18

Platform Oracle versions

Solaris 2.5 7.3.2.1
HP-UX 9.07 7.2.2.3

Hi,

   I am trying to get a updatable snapshot to work. Created the snapshot log prior to the snapshot. Both the base table and snapshot are owned by the same user (TEST) and user TEST has exp_full_database and imp_full_database pivilidges. The appropriate datebase links were created. The snapshot doesnt refresh. I tried to create another snapshot on the same machine as the master with the same conditions and it also does not refresh. refresh is set to FAST start with sysdate. Am I doing something wrong?? Received on Tue Feb 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST