Re: svrmgrm --> TK2-00001: an undefined Oracle Toolkit II failure occurred

From: Frank Barbarino <barbarin_at_hawking.westcon.prc.com>
Date: 1997/02/18

Problem could be pretty simple...

   svrmgrm is barking at motif because of your display environment or because a library is not available.

try:

xhost +
setenv DISPLAY host:0.0

You might also want to go to the $ORACLE_HOME/bin and type
ldd svrmgrm
This will list which libraries the executable thinks it will use when it executes... If it cant find one or knows that the library is the wrong version - it will report it as such.