Re: Personal Oracle7

From: greg teets <teetshd_at_ucbeh.san.uc.edu>
Date: 1997/02/18

On Mon, 17 Feb 1997 21:48:50 GMT, erichansen_at_mindspring.com (Eric Hansen) wrote:

Eric,

I installed Personal Oracle7 with the CD ROM. When I look at page 103 in the book the object manager shows 8 tables as being set up. Should they be set up on installation or do I need to set them up? It looks like they should already be set up because the first example is to set up the Manufacturer table, which does not appear among the eight set up.

Thanks for the help.

Greg Received on Tue Feb 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST