Re: DATA MASTERS--Your source for permanent and contract positions!

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: 1997/02/18

In article <33049719.5C2E_at_softscience.com> bsartin_at_softscience.com writes:
>Hello,
>If you are a programmer or network administrator looking for permanent
>or contract employment, contact DATA MASTERS (http://www.datamstrs.com)
>and find out about opportunities waiting for you!
>--
>
> B.Sartin -
> SOFT SCIENCE
> **http://softscience.com**
> ph.713-784-1871

comp.databases.oracle.server is for server issues, not advertising. If you are compelled to advertise in the comp.databases.oracle hierarchy, please do so in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. Do not crosspost ads between comp.databases.oracle.marketplace and other groups in the comp.databases.oracle hierarchy.

jg

--
Joel Garry               joelga_at_rossinc.com               Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.   <> <>